Hi Everyone

BattleKat

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just joined the forum, but have had my HTC Droid Eris since last Xmas.
Hope everyone else is enjoying their Droids. I like mine, though I'm thinking ready to upgrade to either the Incredible or the Motorola Droid (my husband has that 1 and loves it).

So I pretty much joined the forum to get some input on the issue Im having w/ my music. I have the HTC droid Eris :droideris: Was using iMusic at first, then it disappeared. Found neo music and was using that for quite a while with no problems, until about a month ago right after my phone upgraded to the 2.1 software. When I tried downloading a song, it would say i didn't have any available storage for it. I have 6.96GB left on my SD card, so that didn't seem right. So, I tried another music app, Mp3 Music (Music Wizard is pretty much the same thing). That app let me download songs just fine, but wont add them to the other songs that I downloaded with iMusic or Neo Music. I also deleted neo music and was going to reinstall, but now i cant find that app either. Is there some way I can add all the songs from the different apps all together? I like hooking my phone up in my car & just shuffling through the music, but I'd like the new songs to be added to the others.

Anyways, cant wait to jump into some discussions. Thanks

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Hi everyone, just joined the forum, but have had my HTC Droid Eris since last Xmas.
Hope everyone else is enjoying their Droids. I like mine, though I'm thinking ready to upgrade to either the Incredible or the Motorola Droid (my husband has that 1 and loves it).

So I pretty much joined the forum to get some input on the issue Im having w/ my music. I have the HTC droid Eris :droideris: Was using iMusic at first, then it disappeared. Found neo music and was using that for quite a while with no problems, until about a month ago right after my phone upgraded to the 2.1 software. When I tried downloading a song, it would say i didn't have any available storage for it. I have 6.96GB left on my SD card, so that didn't seem right. So, I tried another music app, Mp3 Music (Music Wizard is pretty much the same thing). That app let me download songs just fine, but wont add them to the other songs that I downloaded with iMusic or Neo Music. I also deleted neo music and was going to reinstall, but now i cant find that app either. Is there some way I can add all the songs from the different apps all together? I like hooking my phone up in my car & just shuffling through the music, but I'd like the new songs to be added to the others.

Anyways, cant wait to jump into some discussions. Thanks

Can't really help with your Music question, but my fiance prefers the incredible because she doesn't like the Moto Droid keyboard (however I do).

If your not planning on rooting, I would recommend the Incredible, unless you prefer the touchpad keyboard. Go into a verizon store and play with them to get an idea.

Welcome to the forums and have fun!