1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by KMEscherich, Nov 18, 2011.

1. KMEscherich

KMEscherich New Member

Hi everyone, my name is Kathy and I am totally new with Droid application development. Because of this, am wondering if someone can help me by letting me know if it is possible to create an application that would be a very short training video. Not sure what software to use and so on.

Thanks to everyone and have a nice day/evening. :icon_ banana:

Kathy E.
  2. DROOIID

DROOIID New Member

Not sure what you mean, rephrase. Also just look up your Android phone on YouTube and watch a review on it.
  3. DROOIID

DROOIID New Member

Sorry, I think I misread your post. I would just videotape the training then you can share with others via email or YouTube.
  4. SFGate

SFGate New Member

Welcome to the site. dancedroid