HI all ?? for any & all who might know..

svrivera

Reaction score
I'm new Droid X holder....I came from a LG Dare..

I have a question I have a buss. in my home and i have to dial a specific (1-900#)(for law enforcement purposes) when i dial this # they bill me for the call to the number i am calling from.

I can not do this from my VZ phone or comcast phone systems.

Anyone know if there is a app/widget that I can set up that will allow me to do this?

thank you in advancedancedroid

qoncept

Reaction score
I wouldn't think so. Why can't you dial it with your current phone?

Edit: I think Google Voice should let you do what you want. But the call going out would be to GV's number, not the 900 number. Depends on what the point is, I guess.

OP
S

svrivera

Reaction score
Comcast does not let you dial 900 Phone numbers And either does verizon wireless from the handset I am hoping to find a program to get around this By using my new droid x

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you got one Google voice number and forwarded it to the specific number it might work, but I think the number you are forwarding to needs to ok it. A second line at home set to always forward to that 900 number would probably work too, but then you are stuck paying for that dedicated forwarding line.

OP
S

svrivera

Reaction score
when I dial that (1)900#, IT IS ONLY 1 I HAVE TO CALL THEY BILL ME FOR THE CALL TO THE PHONE THAT I AM CALLING FROM.
IF I CAN GET set up with an app that will allow me to that I will be golden from my cell phone..any suggestions?:icon_ banana:

OP
S

svrivera

Reaction score
when I dial that (1)900#, IT IS ONLY 1 I HAVE TO CALL THEY BILL ME FOR THE CALL TO THE PHONE THAT I AM CALLING FROM.
IF I CAN GET set up with an app that will allow me to that I will be golden from my cell phone..any suggestions?:icon_ banana:

i guess know one knows?