Email signature

CoreyT

Reaction score
My last phone from Verizon (LG Dare) I had it up on it two Hotmail accounts and my Comcast account.
All of the accounts let my input a custom saved sig file so I could say that the email was sent from the Dare and Comcast.

I noticed with the Droid I can only have a signature with the Gmail account.
There is no option for the Hotmail or Comcast accounts to input a saved sig file.

Is there a work around for this, or perhaps 2.1 addresses this?
I am still waiting on 2.1.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My last phone from Verizon (LG Dare) I had it up on it two Hotmail accounts and my Comcast account.
All of the accounts let my input a custom saved sig file so I could say that the email was sent from the Dare and Comcast.

I noticed with the Droid I can only have a signature with the Gmail account.
There is no option for the Hotmail or Comcast accounts to input a saved sig file.

Is there a work around for this, or perhaps 2.1 addresses this?
I am still waiting on 2.1.

It's has nothing to do with Droid. This is a gmail thing, you'd have the same issue if you were just forwarding your mail to gmail. I'm not certain but maybe K9 addresses this? You may want to look at that app.

OP
CoreyT

CoreyT

Reaction score
Thanks, will check it out later.
Some things I miss from my old phone such as voice dialing when the Verizon lady would ask if you meant Bill or Will when saying to call someone.

With voice dialing now you must still touch the phone after it pulls up a name to make the call.
With the old phone is was all automatic.

Anthonycs

Reaction score
Both Hotmail and Comcast(xfinity) now have mobile applications for thier emails. These applications have more functionality then stock applications on Android and may help in adding the signature options you need.