Bluetooth connection

tkc122

Reaction score
you're not able to just stream last.fm through bluetooth? that completely works for me. I'm just not receiving the audible ring that my iphone used to give when I got a call.[/QUOTE]

i've tried it through the mp3 player on the droid x but not through last.fm. I am looking into updating the bt645u's bluetooth firmware. Will let you know if anything changes.

tkc122

Reaction score
question for you guys with the bt-200. does your X send an audible ring through the car speakers? mine doesn't and I miss it. My iphone always did and it was much better than having just the music cut out.

still no audible from the stereo speakers...even with .604 update. UGH!

I now use a aux cable to playing last.fm, navi and get notifications through the car stereo which works fine. But I want the bluetooth audio to work! :icon_evil:

you're not able to just stream last.fm through bluetooth? that completely works for me. I'm just not receiving the audible ring that my iphone used to give when I got a call.

Looks like you have the external attachment bt. The bt645u is a stereo with a built in bluetooth. I updated the driver to the latest (3.80 version) and still nothing.

No last.fm, no notifications, no music...no audio except for calls.

I called Kenwood and reported this to them. They said it will take anywhere from 1-2 months to get this fixed :S :reddroid:

Hope this helps :)