Here are some custom easy boot animations.

17akota

Reaction score
WOOT!! Got my first bootanimation to work!! For those that want the XBOX360 bootup for a bootanimation, download this. Install like everything else on this thread. Thank you to Casen for all the help and the instructions on how to do this. :D

looks good bro

Thanks man. All from your help. I think I know why they skip though. I think its cause there short so the system stretchs it out by stopping it then starting. I could be wrong though. Haha.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ArmyDude

Reaction score
WOOT!! Got my first bootanimation to work!! For those that want the XBOX360 bootup for a bootanimation, download this. Install like everything else on this thread. Thank you to Casen for all the help and the instructions on how to do this. :D

looks good bro

Thanks man. All from your help. I think I know why they skip though. I think its cause there short so the system stretchs it out by stopping it then starting. I could be wrong though. Haha.

What tool did you use to extract the images? If you didn't get each frame... it could skip a bit. Then reading the proper framerate and entering it within the desc.txt file can also cause it to skip.

17akota

Reaction score
looks good bro

What tool did you use to extract the images? If you didn't get each frame... it could skip a bit. Then reading the proper framerate and entering it within the desc.txt file can also cause it to skip.

Its the one casen said he uses in the instructions. And I picked it to do every frame. And its probable the framerate. How do you find out the exact framerate? I just guessed and it worked. Haha.

sent from thy droid x :D

ArmyDude

Reaction score
depends on the type of media. Usually you can open it in Media Player through Windows and right click, look at properties, and go to details. If you have another OS, sorry... .not sure.

17akota

Reaction score
I have win7 and thank you. Ill try to remake my PS2 one later when I get off of work. And ill make a CoD: Black Ops one tomorrow. :)

ArmyDude

Reaction score
NP. Have fun! I have one I'm working on too... but it's a secret.

OP
Casen

Casen

Reaction score
UPDATE:: All boot animations have been pulled as the update had soft bricked a few phones. Apparently, there was a line in the update script that erased .odex files, and if your not already de-odexed, then there is a problem. I will work on the script and try to get rid of that before I put them back up. If I broke your phone, sorry.

OP
Casen

Casen

Reaction score
Ok, I found out the problem and have a slight fix. But I had to go back to work right when I found out I had soft bricked (simple backup fixed it) someones phone. If you have downloaded any of my animations, could you PM them to me so I can fix the problem.

17akota

Reaction score
UPDATE:: All boot animations have been pulled as the update had soft bricked a few phones. Apparently, there was a line in the update script that erased .odex files, and if your not already de-odexed, then there is a problem. I will work on the script and try to get rid of that before I put them back up. If I broke your phone, sorry.

whew... thank god im deodexed :D

17akota

Reaction score
depends on the type of media. Usually you can open it in Media Player through Windows and right click, look at properties, and go to details. If you have another OS, sorry... .not sure.

hmmm. well WMP said that the framerate is 30.... so i edited my PS2 dect.txt to 30 and it still freezes. the audio plays fine though. :/

ArmyDude

Reaction score
I use gimp for my image editing. As far as a group change... I think FotoSizer works for that.

17akota

Reaction score
So any luck on a Black Ops bootanimation? I can't find a cool part to use. There's jus too many! Haha.

D-Xuser

Reaction score
Really digging the apple boot up. hope to see that come back bug free

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guess it's time to start getting my hands dirty:)

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

Last edited: