Here are some custom easy boot animations.

OP
Casen

Casen

Reaction score
I use "Batch It! Pro 4"

U can use that to mass reduce file size of alot of pics.

Anywho, if anybody checking up on this has some of my old animations laying around, could u pm me and let me know. Ill try to start putting them back up with the updated code. so it wont mess up non deodexed phones.

17akota

Reaction score
What are the pixel sizes you use? i think thats why mine are always "freezing." im not positive but just a guess.

ArmyDude

Reaction score
I believe 854x480. 24bit. But.... I save each image as jpg. PNG files tend to be large and take a bit to load.

17akota

Reaction score
I believe 854x480. 24bit. But.... I save each image as jpg. PNG files tend to be large and take a bit to load.

ok. Thanks. I made a little CoD: BO one to see how it would work, and it freezes just like my other ones. :/

ArmyDude

Reaction score
Were you able to get the correct framerate for the video? When extracting the images from the video... are you getting every single frame... or are you catching every few frames?

17akota

Reaction score
Were you able to get the correct framerate for the video? When extracting the images from the video... are you getting every single frame... or are you catching every few frames?

yes i have the right framerate and in the program i use to extract the pictures says that its doing every frame. idk. maybe ill try a different video to picture extractor.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I have a new bootanimation I made witch is pretty sick. But for some unknown reason I can't get it to upload to the forum. I've done 2 others no problem and this one is the same size. I have tried this 3 times. So I'm sad and will keep trying. Any suggestion on what I might be doing wrong would be appreciated.

How long does it usually take someone to upload a bootanimation.zip file?

Thanks!

Here's a peek at it>>>[video=youtube;Nk3lspVxdSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk3lspVxdSc[/video]

I've posted it a few places:)

Last edited:

cnorm5623

Reaction score
So i was wondering if anyone would be willing to tackel making a boot animation for me. i would be more than willing to compensate for time. its just a little far out of my reach to try. what works best .avi or .flg and how long should they be. right now the vid i have is about 1:09 but could make it bout 45 sec

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
hey Casen...... Are you "Casen20" from Youtube? Don't worry. Not a stalker. LOL
Just wondering about something I saw on your post from a while back. Let me know if that's you. Your "Verizon Wireless" banner said "Casen's Droid" or something like that. Just wondering how you did it. Later.

OP
Casen

Casen

Reaction score
hey Casen...... Are you "Casen20" from Youtube? Don't worry. Not a stalker. LOL
Just wondering about something I saw on your post from a while back. Let me know if that's you. Your "Verizon Wireless" banner said "Casen's Droid" or something like that. Just wondering how you did it. Later.

Yes, I made the youtube videos. Anyway, for the banner it was a long and complicated process. I googled "Changing verizon wireless banner on droid x" and went from there.

Perky69

Reaction score
reup or mirror on rotten apple with red x boot ani please thnx

rotflmao (parental advisory) check this out -----> [video=youtube;_k6k9-H6KcE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k6k9-H6KcE[/video]

Last edited: