Helppp!!!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you'll need a charged battery for this to work and it won't be able to charge in the stat that it's in. i guess you could just take your chances at the vzw store.

OP
JayakamrdroidX
Reaction score
haha yeah. But what if the found the Z4 rooted app, what will they do??

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well the thing is, the phone won't boot up so he won't be able to see any of the apps and then when he does the flash it will wipe everything off of the phone. the worst thing that would happen is if he started asking you questions and you didn't have convincing enough answers. also you might want to remove your sd card before you hand it over.

palindrome

Reaction score
sorry to butt in, i noticed u claimed z4root. this may or may not help, but both of my d2s and both dxs have z4root. they also have this same oddity while all roms operate properly;....when the phones r turned off and i plug in a charger, they all automatically boot into recovery. i hope urs does the same.
secondly , in recovery, once i noticed a rom i planned to install was not there and i freaked...turned out it was there and i simply needed to scroll the page down a line to see it...its a no brainer long shot, but mayb thats your case too.
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU :)
p.s. dont forgrt to unplug after it boots to recovery(if it does at all), otherwise who knows what could go wrong ;-)

x

Last edited: