Bricked my Droid HEEELLPP!! O:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yes you need to get the battery charged before doing anything.

if your battery dies and you have no way of charging it take it into best buy i told them what happened and they were happy to charge my battery using one of their droids while i looked around for about an hour.

as for RSDlite not recognizing your phone I had that problem for days then i tried installing the droid x drivers then restarted my pc and boom there it was.

hope this helps

i did this at VZW and they also didnt mind.

OP
G

G00MBA

Reaction score
yes you need to get the battery charged before doing anything.

if your battery dies and you have no way of charging it take it into best buy i told them what happened and they were happy to charge my battery using one of their droids while i looked around for about an hour.

as for RSDlite not recognizing your phone I had that problem for days then i tried installing the droid x drivers then restarted my pc and boom there it was.

hope this helps

i did this at VZW and they also didnt mind.
okay my neighbor has a DX too, im sure he wont mind charging it for me.

but what do i do w/ rsd lite exactly?

rmaddx43

Reaction score
i am having the same exact issue but installing rubix focused 1.0 didn't see the actual zip only the patches hit the back button and just went to reboot...im not really understanding SBF can someone please post a step by step to using SBF im having a hard time grasping this and to top it off i think my phones dead AHHH!!!!!!

rmaddx43

Reaction score
oh thank god THIS IS GREAT thank you so much!! but i still have questions unfortunately...step 9 seems very crucial what are the buttons on the dx i should be pressing?

Firesong3k

Reaction score
For step nine what I did when I flashed the sbf on my DX was hold down the home key when it says rebooting. This is because chances are you will need to wipe cache or you will bootloop. When rsd displays rebooting phone hold the home button down and that will bring you into stock recovery. From there hit the search button and use volume down to wipe cache and select with the camera button. After that's done volume up to reboot and hit the camera button again. After that you should boot up just fine..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
For step nine what I did when I flashed the sbf on my DX was hold down the home key when it says rebooting. This is because chances are you will need to wipe cache or you will bootloop. When rsd displays rebooting phone hold the home button down and that will bring you into stock recovery. From there hit the search button and use volume down to wipe cache and select with the camera button. After that's done volume up to reboot and hit the camera button again. After that you should boot up just fine..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

what he said.

its only crucial for the D1. the DX will just bootloop til you wipe data/cache.