Help !

tklajl33

Reaction score
So i rooted my device with the one click root app.. and it worked perfect ! then i downloaded the rom manager, and download the cyanogen mod rom called Vanilla Tazz v20 which didnt let me call so i flashed a rom back to original stock version 1.5 which sucks! it wont let me download the rom manager and i was wondering if its possible to download a rom without rom manager?
p.s. im a noob so keep it as simple sounding as possible haha
any help would be great! thanks

Dawg72

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure when you flashed back to stock you lost your root. Might have to root again and then re-flash the custom rom.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

OP
T

tklajl33

Reaction score
thanks for the quick reply. i still have my super user permissions and all that stuff. does that mean im still rooted?

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09
BEFORE YOU FLASH ANYTHING MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP IN THE RECOVERY MENU. If you are still rooted you can flash a Rom without Rom manager. Just download a Rom on your computer and put it on the root of your memory card (don't put it in a folder or anything just put the zip file on the memory card). Boot into recovery with volume down + end. Select "flash from zip" using the trackball. Then select the Rom zip file and there ya go. Again before you flash another Rom though go into recovery and make a nandroid backup. Then wipe, then flash. Should be good to go after that. If you're not still rooted then reroot and follow the instructions above to flash the Rom. Hope that helps !

Sent from my FroyoEris using DroidForums App