help with overclocking droid x

bklynscoobz

Reaction score
r. Ok so im new to this site. I no how to root my droid. I was using fission but I want to know if I can use htc scene on my droid and how can I overclock it to 1.5 ghz or better. Can some 1 help me out

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. In the market search for droid overclock, its made by jrummy. I would use caution going up that high I would start at about 1.1 and work my way up until your phone locks up. I

CD95YJ

Reaction score
Yeah, test your phone at increasing increments so you can find when it starts to get unstable. If you go all out to 1.5ghz you might end up with some major bootlooping and have to sbf back to stock.

mikex

Reaction score
r. Ok so im new to this site. I no how to root my droid. I was using fission but I want to know if I can use htc scene on my droid and how can I overclock it to 1.5 ghz or better. Can some 1 help me out

I've had the best luck with over clock pro. It calibrates the highest and lowest your particular phone can run. Takes out all the guess work.

OP
B

bklynscoobz

Reaction score
I think I did it right. I used droid clockwork. I hope I did it right. I really don't see a speed change as yet. Any advise