Help with JT1134 Superlcean ROM

powell730

Reaction score
Hello, I just flashed my first ROM (JT1134 Superclean). I did it with no problems at all however, now that its up and running I am having some problems with reception/3g. I never really had a problem with reception or 3g before but now that this is flashed it seems that I am constantly losing service every minute or so.. and same with 3g. I am having severe problems with accessing the market, most of the time I get "Network Error" unles I'm on Wi-Fi.. every once in awhile I will get lucky and be able to access it via 3g.. any ideas?

Also I used Titanium Backup Pro Key to backup all my apps however, after I restored my user apps and I go into the downloads section of the Market it doesn't list any of the apps.. so I won't be able to get any updates that are availabe??

OP
P

powell730

Reaction score
This can be deleted, my 3g works fine now :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

danwanna

Reaction score
There were reports of a nation wide 3G outage on Verizon this morning. Bag timing?

M

Mwsr

Ya my 3g was out from around 1am last night till sometime this morn.

OP
P

powell730

Reaction score
Ya extreme bad timing haha.. I mean as soon as I flashed the rom it stopped working!

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Hey, I just flashed my first ROM. I sent with the same one and the newest Stupidfast Kernel.

Restoring my apps with Titanium as I type.

Question on Stupidfast--it says it includes the DJ05; I assume this is the leaked patch that was included; if so, when it actually reaches OTA--an yreason for me to go back to stock to get it?

OP
P

powell730

Reaction score
Hey, I just flashed my first ROM. I sent with the same one and the newest Stupidfast Kernel.

Restoring my apps with Titanium as I type.

Question on Stupidfast--it says it includes the DJ05; I assume this is the leaked patch that was included; if so, when it actually reaches OTA--an yreason for me to go back to stock to get it?

Did you do the test version on rom manager? If so how is it running? I did the DI01 version, running pretty good so far.. You notice an improvement in gps/signal strength?

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Funny story, that.

I got A.D.D. and tried the Vodoo lagfix "kernel" (because I didn't notice much of a difference with the StupidFast and the Dj05 didn't seem to do anything-must have done something wrong?)

Anyhow... Vodoo completely freaked out my phone. It would randomly shut-off and I had to do a battery pull... and repeated this over and over again. Phone would only stay on 5 minutes. Well, I finally did a wipe data (within the special Vodoo CW) and I also "disabled" Vodoo. Everything is working fine. But only minimal difference. I don't like this Vodoo on my phone because it restricts what you can do in installing other ROMS, kernels, and going back to stock.

I am currently researching how to get rid of it the easiest and most painless way and start over. Something about the "MBR" and ADB--must research this. Avoid Vodoo unless you know what you're doing.

I installed dozens of different ROMs, themes, and Kernels on my D1 and never ran into this.

justinc101011

Reaction score
Do not install a DJ05 kernel on DI01. To get DJ05 you have to go to irc and get it and use Odin to flash a new modem.

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Yeah, I keep reading about the IRC method. Haven't messed around with that for a long time. I do know where I can get the DJ05 so that is not the question. I simply would like to know how to set up the IRC? Is it third party software, web site, etc?

justinc101011

Reaction score
Pm me in the morning and ill shoot you a message about it.