1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help with installing liberty rom

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by holytoonerwet, Mar 5, 2011.

1. holytoonerwet

holytoonerwet New Member

I am new to rooting and flashing roms. I have successfully installed z4 root and have the superuser icon. I have also installed titanium back-up (free), bootstrapper droid x and have installed a program to freeze unused programs; which I have also done. I need to know which program to use (titanium or backstrapper) and how to back- up the programs and data; then how to install the liberty rom. From what I have read (which has been quite a bit) it is very confusing. Thanks for any clarity you can provide in this matter

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. blueis300

blueis300 New Member

I installed rom manager. Make sure bootstrap is installed. From rom manager you can hit install rom from sd. Should reboot in clockwork recovery and then select liberty and install.
  3. Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous New Member

Its better to download from google and place on sdcard then go into bootstrap and bootstrap recovery then reboot into recovery then wipe data cache then mount storage then install zip from sdcard and find liberty and your done

4. holytoonerwet

holytoonerwet New Member

I don't have rom manager.

5. Droid annoymous

Droid annoymous New Member

Good don't use rom manager