Help with installing liberty rom

holytoonerwet

Reaction score
I am new to rooting and flashing roms. I have successfully installed z4 root and have the superuser icon. I have also installed titanium back-up (free), bootstrapper droid x and have installed a program to freeze unused programs; which I have also done. I need to know which program to use (titanium or backstrapper) and how to back- up the programs and data; then how to install the liberty rom. From what I have read (which has been quite a bit) it is very confusing. Thanks for any clarity you can provide in this matter

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

blueis300

Reaction score
I installed rom manager. Make sure bootstrap is installed. From rom manager you can hit install rom from sd. Should reboot in clockwork recovery and then select liberty and install.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Its better to download from google and place on sdcard then go into bootstrap and bootstrap recovery then reboot into recovery then wipe data cache then mount storage then install zip from sdcard and find liberty and your done

I am new to rooting and flashing roms. I have successfully installed z4 root and have the superuser icon. I have also installed titanium back-up (free), bootstrapper droid x and have installed a program to freeze unused programs; which I have also done. I need to know which program to use (titanium or backstrapper) and how to back- up the programs and data; then how to install the liberty rom. From what I have read (which has been quite a bit) it is very confusing. Thanks for any clarity you can provide in this matter

OP
H

holytoonerwet

Reaction score
I don't have rom manager.