1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

restoring apps/data with Titanium Backup

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by mikey4226, Feb 6, 2011.

1. mikey4226

mikey4226 New Member

This is my first ROM and so far so good. I successfully installed Liberty and now I'm trying to restore my apps and data with Titanium Backup. Should I restore all missing apps and data or just the apps that I plan to use (handscent, miren browser, games, etc). I don't want to restore uneccessary apps from motorola or other stock programs if I don't need to. Thanks for the clarification.
  2. Thunder_sl

Thunder_sl New Member

I would delete them. Why backup and carry around apps you don't need or plan to use? They are not doing anything but taking up space and slowing down your restore process. If you want/need to return to stock, your original nandroid backup should restore all those apps.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Titanium is powerful enough to allow you to pick the apps and data you wish to restore. If you restore the ones you mentioned and not others you can always restore the others at a later date. If, however, you decide that you will never restore then delete them from Titanium.
Search tags for this page
.properties titanium backup

how to restore .properties in titanium

restore .properties file titanium backup
restore app titanium and delete previous data