Help with Droid Overclock

The Albatross

Reaction score
Can someone walk me through the steps to apply a saved group of settings when my phone boots up? I used Quickclock to calibrate and want to use the Balanced profile all the time. I export this to Droid Overclock and want to use the Smartass governor. Where do I go from here? Do I have to go into CPU Frequency Scaling and setup a profile and save it? How is this different than going into the Advanced/Custom and selecting and applying a preset?

Im running the newest version of Liberty GB.

km75

Reaction score
Can someone walk me through the steps to apply a saved group of settings when my phone boots up? I used Quickclock to calibrate and want to use the Balanced profile all the time. I export this to Droid Overclock and want to use the Smartass governor. Where do I go from here? Do I have to go into CPU Frequency Scaling and setup a profile and save it? How is this different than going into the Advanced/Custom and selecting and applying a preset?

Go to advanced custom option in the droid overclock app and it will let you select preset settings. You should see the presets you exported from quickclock. Select it and youre good to go. Just hit the 'apply on boot' option on the droid overclock app if you want the phone to boot up with the same setting all the time.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
T

The Albatross

Reaction score

Go to advanced custom option in the droid overclock app and it will let you select preset settings. You should see the presets you exported from quickclock. Select it and youre good to go. Just hit the 'apply on boot' option on the droid overclock app if you want the phone to boot up with the same setting all the time.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Yeah Droid Overclock just got an update, apparently there was a bug preventing the settings from being remembered on boot.