Help my Droid become a Man

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by DShack4, Dec 19, 2009.

1. DShack4

DShack4 New Member

Hey everybody,

I'm sure people don't really want to waste time replying to intro threads like this but any help you could provide would be awesome! So today, December 19th, I was informed that my Christmas wish will be fulfilled and I will be picking up my new Droid on Christmas Eve. Now time for the purpose of this post...

Can someone recommend some things that I need, or some things that I should, download or purchase immediately. I want my phone to work to its full potential and I have been reading these forums all day and night for the last week to get some ideas.

I want recommendations on everything from: Contact Organizer, Task Manager, Keyboard Upgrades, To-Do Lists, Games, Home screen upgrades, and any other useful apps anyone knows of.

Thanks everyone for your help.
    Much Love
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Start searching the site. There are all sorts of threads about people's posting top 5 applications you should get, there's a Games area, Apps, Audio/Visual, Hacks, you name it, its there.

As for paying for anything - I have been a Droid user just over a month and I've paid a grand total of about $4 for two things I purchased. You don't have to worry about shelling out a lot of $$ for apps in the Market.

Hope you enjoy your Droid.