Bionic Man

Tinman36

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I new to this forum but I have read a lot of great things. I have had my Bionic for a few months but I have been going
back forth between it and the iPhone 4s. I like the functionality of the droid better along with the screen size and the
speed. I think that I am going to try and stick with the BIonic this time. A few questions though, how do you flash to the. 5.5.901 safely? And what are some ideas on how best to customize it to get the full potential from using it?

sr.torres22

Reaction score
Hey Tinman, hope you stick to your Bionic. IMO, a stock Android phone is what a jailbroken Iphone is. Much more potential over here. As for safely flashing 901...check the Bionic forums under tech. Seen it a billion times on here. Customizing...egh. I'm not big in rooting. I simply downloaded Go Launcher EX from the market. Its more like a way to cover all the preinstalled Blur.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome!

There are couple of threads on the .901 update with root in the sub-section - definitely read up on them and feel comfortable with the steps. As mentioned, there are several things possible without root as well but rooting is fun too...

Let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help if we can.