1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Waiting *Patiently* for my first Smart Phone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by LovingParis, Aug 7, 2011.

1. LovingParis

LovingParis New Member

I have not had a phone in seven years and it has become obvious to me that I must have a smart phone !! I have been doing my research for weeks now and and have had my sited set on the Droid 3, but when I decided to pull the trigger it turns out EVERY retailer in my area is out of stock ! Oh well, when the data gods choose to anoint me all will be well. Until then,,,ARGGH! This is worse than Christmas Eve for a 10 year old. Somebody Hold Me

Oh, hello everybody. Your site has been a great source of knowledge. Thanks for letting me in here.
  2. DroidXDoes4G

DroidXDoes4G New Member

The D3 is great! Very fast...

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Lol welcome to the forum, glad u joined us. Well u can order it on line or in the store thru vzw. Unless online was out too??? Lol
  4. BenLand150

BenLand150 Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome! You'll love the Droid 3! Hope you get it soon! Sold out everywhere here, too.
  5. brad92

brad92 New Member

Have you tried ordering from VZ online? You don't have to pay $300 and wait for a $100 rebate and if they have it in stock, they usually give you free next day air shipping.

Welcome to the site.

MIUI