1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Droid X User - converted from Omnia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Rockyrott, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Rockyrott

Rockyrott New Member

Hey Everybody!!
    I am new to the Droid world, with my X. I can say that I loved my Omnia, but what a POS compared to the Droid X!!!! Wow, this thing is amazing. I am not one to go and pay for a bunch of software, so all of the free apps are great. Well, some of them are great......some are a waste of time.
    Just wanted to say Hello to everyone!!
    Rockyrott
  2. Bxrider117

Bxrider117 New Member

Rocky,

Welcome to the family. Go through the Droid X forums and read as much information as possible about your phone. Everyone here is always willing to help.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad you joined us and are enjoying your X. Follow Bxrider117's suggestion and check out the entire X section in the Forum.

Mike
  4. yahwarrior

yahwarrior New Member

Welcome from Hell to Heaven.