HELP! Let's Save Libertys best Theme-EPIC BLUE N Bold!

PTREE818

Reaction score
Yes Hello , Ptree here asking for every1 who appreciates the best (I Feel) Theme for Liberty . Epic Blue n Bold. So here's the deal I went to GB and check everyday for ported Epic from Froyo to GB .Well to my dismay I checked and saw this from Stetsonaw..
Sorry guys, but the D2 is gone now and I can no longer properly support this theme. Feel free to port the theme (to future versions of Liberty ONLY, just make sure to give credit to myself and the guys in the credits were I got my icons from). PM Me so that there aren't 13 people trying to port it.

Unless one of you has a DX or D2 with a bad ESN you are willing to donate ;)
I pm'd asking if he was going to do Epic for GB and recieved this back.. If somebody donates a D2 or DX to me, then i'll keep up the work on the Liberty themes. Otherwise somebody will need to take over. So I am using my street shoutout, If any1 has a D2 for round $50 hit me up ill buy it and send it to Stetsonaw, or if more mayb Epic lovers can colaborate and together buy 1 for him so that we D2 users can continue to have the raddest theme , but on GB. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thx
Ptreedancedroid

OP
PTREE818

PTREE818

Reaction score
No One?

Yes Hello:icon_censored: I just wanna say I'm sorry 4 everyone who was saying how great this theme was and how they didnt wanna go GB cause of it . I offer us a solution and no one wants to pitch in.So i guess im ending this post, and will just ask Stetsonaw if I can pay him personally to build it for GB ..... 4 Me.:bday2:

roboots21

Reaction score
I would probably help out on this one. I was working on a port for GB for this theme, but have become sidetracked lately and didn't complete work on it. I am by no means a themer, but I was trying my best to get it ported and I will probably take a stab at it again soon if someone or stetsonaw doesn't.

cyferhax

Reaction score
Maybe you'd have better luck posting in the liberty sub-forum? This line: "Feel free to port the theme (to future versions of Liberty ONLY, just make sure to give credit to myself and the guys in the credits were I got my icons from)." Put me off even thinking about donating since I don't use liberty, so it would be useless to me since he doesn't want it ported to other ROM's (say like Apex or ZombieStomped) Sorry bout his dead phone; I'm sure you guys will figure something out ;)

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
LOL, just saw this thread! If anyone is running CM7 on their D2 (or any phone for that matter) i'm working on the CM7 theme chooser theme for it. Tested out my alpha on a bud's DX and it looked great. Once finished, i'll see if I can throw some love this way to the new liberty or Justice.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
LOL, just saw this thread! If anyone is running CM7 on their D2 (or any phone for that matter) i'm working on the CM7 theme chooser theme for it. Tested out my alpha on a bud's DX and it looked great. Once finished, i'll see if I can throw some love this way to the new liberty or Justice.

If you need help testing or porting this let me know. I know your d2 is gone but I have one, Im running an x, but the 2 is sitting here just collecting dust until my gf decides what she wants me to do with it lol

You know where to find me!!

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score

If you need help testing or porting this let me know. I know your d2 is gone but I have one, Im running an x, but the 2 is sitting here just collecting dust until my gf decides what she wants me to do with it lol

You know where to find me!!

Until your girlfriend "decides?" Did I hear the crack of a whip here?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

Well to be technical I meant that shes considering using the phone since she does not like her current device, just didnt want to explain all that lol

But to be fair, yes when she decides...

EDIT: And an interesting side note, that is probably one of the more colorful OPs I have encountered.

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score

Well to be technical I meant that shes considering using the phone since she does not like her current device, just didnt want to explain all that lol

EDIT: And an interesting side note, that is probably one of the more colorful OPs I have encountered.

Ahhhhh, alright then. I'm just saying, buddy. Lol. I paid for the phones. I pay for the monthly bills. I pay for anything associated with my fiancee's phone and my phone so I get all the say in it. She is not a technology person so she relies on me to get her the right phone and what she's looking for, etc. If I tell her, I'm rooting your phone, she gives it to me. No bickering, no "I don't understand that crap and want a normal phone." She trust that I'll make it a better experience for her and make it as simple as I can.

Did I mention that I also pay for everything? So, yeah, I do what I want to our phones, lol!

GrandWazoo

Reaction score

Ahhhhh, alright then. I'm just saying, buddy. Lol. I paid for the phones. I pay for the monthly bills. I pay for anything associated with my fiancee's phone and my phone so I get all the say in it. She is not a technology person so she relies on me to get her the right phone and what she's looking for, etc. If I tell her, I'm rooting your phone, she gives it to me. No bickering, no "I don't understand that crap and want a normal phone." She trust that I'll make it a better experience for her and make it as simple as I can.

Did I mention that I also pay for everything? So, yeah, I do what I want to our phones, lol!

It's so hard to tell why you chose your name... haha

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Lol, why does my name have anything to do with it? If you want to know, friends and family members called me B-rad (Brad), probably from that stupid Malibu's Most Wanted movie. Then they called me B-Rad Swagger because I wear Old Spice Swagger deodarant and Old Spice Swagger body spray all the time.

I can't help it, lol.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

As well you should, your money your decisions

Lol, why does my name have anything to do with it? If you want to know, friends and family members called me B-rad (Brad), probably from that stupid Malibu's Most Wanted movie. Then they called me B-Rad Swagger because I wear Old Spice Swagger deodarant and Old Spice Swagger body spray all the time.

I can't help it, lol.

Best deodorant on the market

GrandWazoo

Reaction score

I can't help it, lol.

Haha I meant you sound like you have a ton of swagger from how you were talking about how you pay for everything w/ regards to phones and your gf accepts any tech advice without batting an eye.