Help, Battery

djspy

Reaction score
It started after the small update to patch the boot loader. 4.1.1 OK 4.1.2 OK boot loader patch update not OK.

djspy

Reaction score
Also, have any of you guys charged the phone off? The other day when my phone hit I think it was 19% I turned it off and plugged it in and now it read 7%! This is a consistent thing. I wait for the low battery warning (14%) I turn it off, plug it in and it says 8%. Never fails.

ajarnfalang

Reaction score
Also, have any of you guys charged the phone off? The other day when my phone hit I think it was 19% I turned it off and plugged it in and now it read 7%! This is a consistent thing. I wait for the low battery warning (14%) I turn it off, plug it in and it says 8%. Never fails.

My iPhone 4S. Reads 100%. I unplug it. 1 minute later reads 99%. In 4 minutes is down to 97%.

I turn it off. Turn it on. When it comes back its 100% and stays there for 15 minutes.

YellowJacket

Reaction score
LOL.... quit staring at your battery meters... its using screen time and causing the battery to drain faster.

A watched pot never boils but a watched battery drops like a rock. My words of wisdom for the day. :)

David

ajarnfalang

Reaction score
LOL.... quit staring at your battery meters... its using screen time and causing the battery to drain faster.

A watched pot never boils but a watched battery drops like a rock. My words of wisdom for the day. :)

David

LOL not so much when your battery life goes from 6hrs to 3:30hrs.

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just want my problem fixed is all Lol any other ideas?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 4

YellowJacket

Reaction score
Well, looks like its happening to me now too. Used to get a solid two days on my Razr Maxx, but the last two days it has started dropping suddenly after only 9 to 10 hours of use. Was surprised to see last night that I went from above 50% to less than 20% in less than an hour while my phone was idle.

Started "FoxKatting" last night so I'll see if it recovers....

David

Abby Normal

Reaction score
Mine started dropping from 40 to the teens but only got worse...... It would drop from 70's to 40's..... then it started from 90's to 70's... soon I wasn't able to use it much without keeping it charging......

The only way I solved it was to install a new battery.. not only does the phone work perfectly now, the battery lasts even better than when new....

Not too shabby for a RAZR.......

JCDenton771

Reaction score
I also was suffering from this problem. Often had 40-20 drops. Then I started getting 50-15 drops. Definitely frustrating and after a while I just stopped using my phone other than when I had to.

brobox

Reaction score
I had the same problem with my RAZR and every other battery problem for the past two years. The sudden battery drop I figured the battery was getting weak. So I upgraded on Black Friday to a different brand phone. This time one with a changeable battery. That is probably not what you wanted to hear, but it worked for me.

OP
DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah same here. Bought a note 2 and dint have this problem anymore. Still have my razr for music and podcast, and I can always expect to see that battert drop around riiiight before it dies lol oh weeell

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk