HelixLauncher-anyone use it?

Mikejl

Reaction score
I've been using the Helix Launcher for a couple of days now and the only way I've found to close it is by pressing the "Back" or "Home" keys. Is that by design?

I prefer having it roll right down into the bottom of the screen like the stock home launcher.

Mike

M

Matth3w

I've been using the Helix Launcher for a couple of days now and the only way I've found to close it is by pressing the "Back" or "Home" keys. Is that by design?

I prefer having it roll right down into the bottom of the screen like the stock home launcher.

Mike
Yeah not sure why they did it that way though. I never go in the app drawer anyhow, I would probably be ok with it if they just did away with the app drawer completely. That's what I use app organizer for.

solorca

Reaction score
Be careful with this. I got stuck in an endless "force close" situation and was barely able to use home switcher to get back to the regular launcher.

I almost had to do a complete wipe just to make my phone usable again. There are a few threads on here where people detail similar situations.