1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Live wallpaper causing call issues.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by cosmonaut, May 14, 2010.

1. cosmonaut

cosmonaut New Member

The old, callers can't hear me came back after a brief break a couple of days ago. This was after I downloaded a couple of live wall papers. So I deleted them today and the problem may have gotten better. I just made a couple of calls and the clarity I once had seems to have returned, I do not for sure. The jury is still out. But if anyone one else notices that a live wall paper causes an issue please let me know.
    Last edited: May 14, 2010
  2. aminaked

aminaked New Member

Yeah, don't use that crap!

Seriously, I don't run anything on my phone that isn't a necessity.
  3. cosmonaut

cosmonaut New Member

I know for sure the phone is performing faster.
  4. aminaked

aminaked New Member

My theory is that the 2.1 update was just to fix some bugs. They threw in live wallpapers just so they could point to something that was different. Also, it looks cool in the store or to show off to iphone users. That being said, live wallpapers are from hell and shouldn't be used on a daily basis. Just my opinion folks!