Having some serious Droid withdrawls

supremekizzle

Reaction score
Six.... six....days since you have left my side. I find the hours and days blending into an eternity. It becomes increasingly hard to cope everyday with this lovely dinosaur of a samsung that best buy wanted $150 deposit for. "Hey supremekizzle, whats the weather going to be like?" and as I go to reach for my pocket the disappointment hits me like a ton of bricks. "Hey supremekizzle, where the heck are we?" Again the pitiful slap in the face by the worthless flip of the samsung. Rest In Pieces Droid (11/15/09-04/21/10) may Geek Squad send you to your final resting place.... and will they, for the love of motorola.... REPLACE MY DROID ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Six.... six....days since you have left my side. I find the hours and days blending into an eternity. It becomes increasingly hard to cope everyday with this lovely dinosaur of a samsung that best buy wanted $150 deposit for. "Hey supremekizzle, whats the weather going to be like?" and as I go to reach for my pocket the disappointment hits me like a ton of bricks. "Hey supremekizzle, where the heck are we?" Again the pitiful slap in the face by the worthless flip of the samsung. Rest In Pieces Droid (11/15/09-04/21/10) may Geek Squad send you to your final resting place.... and will they, for the love of motorola.... REPLACE MY DROID ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_evil:

Must be a life worth NOT living. I couldn't do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

that second sentence made me think this was going to be a deep reflection lol

OP
S

supremekizzle

Reaction score
talked to a Geek Squad agent and although my Droid has a cracked lcd, cracked glass, and the keyboard is pulling away from the phone he believes they will still repair and not replace it.... I'm not going to gripe about getting a fixed droid back, but when I purchased black tie protection I was told that if I broke my phone I would get a brand new one. I just hope they wont overlook something and I will get a semi-fixed phone back. Me+motorcycle+droid in pocket=BAD

OP
S

supremekizzle

Reaction score
I was riding a GSXR-600 at 60 mph on that fateful day when the Droid slipped out of my pocket and rolled 20 times before coming to a stop on the side of the road. All I could do was laugh to keep from crying.

JCo352

Reaction score
talked to a Geek Squad agent and although my Droid has a cracked lcd, cracked glass, and the keyboard is pulling away from the phone he believes they will still repair and not replace it.... I'm not going to gripe about getting a fixed droid back, but when I purchased black tie protection I was told that if I broke my phone I would get a brand new one. I just hope they wont overlook something and I will get a semi-fixed phone back. Me+motorcycle+droid in pocket=BAD

I have Geek Squad Black Tie, and I think the policy is they fix up to like 3 times, and if it still has problems they replace it. Also there is no deductible right?

R

Romple

I was riding a GSXR-600 at 60 mph on that fateful day when the Droid slipped out of my pocket and rolled 20 times before coming to a stop on the side of the road. All I could do was laugh to keep from crying.

At least it sounds like, just like you, it was a daredevil.

Rock on shattered Droid... rock on....

OP
S

supremekizzle

Reaction score

At least it sounds like, just like you, it was a daredevil.

Rock on shattered Droid... rock on....

Yes it was such a daredevil! My droid never left my side until about a week ago, and yes JCo352 I am not required a deductible but geek squad says that it all has to do with the screen and nothing to do with the keyboard that is tearing up. I was just excited to get a virgin droid, but I will just be happy to be rid of this stupid little samsung flip phone.