Has anyone installed 2.2 on a eris?

divalibra

Reaction score
Was your card partitioned before flashing if so u need to change everything back to zero..if not then I'm fresh out of ideas on what could be the problem

Sent from my ERIS using Tapatalk

divalibra

Reaction score
When I partitioned my card while in recovery mode I chose partition then had to set my swap and ext values..think I did something like 32 swap and 256 ext but anyway before flashing the 2.2 I had to change swap and ext back to zero

RootedEris

Reaction score
thanks Bro worked perfectly one thing i ve learned about life is if i have a problem 10 times out of 10 someone on the internet has had the same problem

divalibra

Reaction score
You are welcome but one small thing..I'm not a bro :) just a girl who has rooted her phone!

Bluehand

Reaction score
Count me in.
I finally pulled the trigger and rooted, Kaos 2.2 v28, very solid.

Highlights of running Froyo for me:
- the new Voice Actions (not perfect, but usable)
- Tethering! I don't have a huge need for this, expect making iPad users jaws drop, lol. I let a co-worker tether their iPad during a meeting today.

* I don't think I'd have done it without that VERY easy to follow guide. Really made it painless!

faross

Reaction score
me to

rocked my eris with it the other day man i love it no going back now .
also gives it a bit more life till i do a upgrade next year , just imagine what we will have by then .

tarsen

Reaction score
I have installed froyo 2.2 over rooted 2.1. It seems the version I used was a NEXUS version. It seems to work but I would like the official froyo 2.2 version 30. Where can I find one for Eris?

Thanks for any help.

fant0m_Eris

Reaction score
So it's safe to say that aside from voiding the warranty, rooting the Eris and upgrading from 2.1 to 2.2 is worth it?

OP
V

vacobra1

Reaction score
Yes very much so I really glad I did it. I only had my phone 2 weeks and rooted.