Has any1 purchase from....

ntrddragn

Reaction score
N1 wireless before? Im just wondering about their products/service. I dont want to buy from just some random sites. :)

Also Im looking to buy the Motorola S9 HD and was wondering from those of you that have it:

1) are they comfortable?
2) how are they for running/gym?
3) Do they stay in your ear well?
4) How are they with sweating?

I need a bluetooth headset to run long distance with and work out in.

Thanks

Richard

scubieman

Reaction score
I have the motorola S9 HD.

1) are they comfortable? At first no, takes some getting use to. I'm okay with it now.
2) how are they for running/gym? I use them push mowing and works great and drains out noise of lawn mower
3) Do they stay in your ear well? yes, but if you look up they put some pressure on ear and feel out of place.
4) How are they with sweating? I use mine around much sweating with no issues.

Overall I would say great product once getting use to. My only sort of downfall is looking up it does not sit in a good position on my head.

Also I bought mine from verizon wireless store.

OP
N

ntrddragn

Reaction score

1) are they comfortable? At first no, takes some getting use to. I'm okay with it now.
2) how are they for running/gym? I use them push mowing and works great and drains out noise of lawn mower
3) Do they stay in your ear well? yes, but if you look up they put some pressure on ear and feel out of place.

Overall I would say great product once getting use to. My only sort of downfall is looking up it does not sit in a good position on my head.

Cool. Thanks

enyalius

Reaction score
Moto S9

I have the S9, as well. Started off with the Plantronics BackBeat first, though, and was very disappointed. I would use them at the gym and it would be impossible to keep them in my ears, no matter what 'bud I put on them.

Brought those back and exchanged for the S9 HD from Moto (almost half the price of the Plantronics BackBeat, FYI), and I must say that I am impressed. I never had a problem with the fit (I have kind of a bigger-is head), work very well when running/working out, ACTUALLY STAY IN MY EARS, and don't seem to have a problem with sweating.

Godo luck!