Review of the Jabra HALO bluetooth headphones / headset

DroidHoff

Reaction score
Hello everyone just thought I would post my review of the Jabra HALO bluetooth headset in case anyone was interested. First of all let me say that I've only had it for about 2 hours so these are initial impressions only.

I decided to purchase the Jabra because I wanted a new headset to listen to my music / Pandora wirelessly. Because my main use was going to be listening to music I had to have a stereo headset not mono but I didn't want some big old honkin ear muffs either. The HALO's slim lines were definitely a big selling point for me. It pretty much came down to either the Moto S9 HD's or the HALO. In the end I found the S9's to be to rigid and uncomfortable for extended periods of time.

Setting the headset up was a breeze just turn it on and pair with my DROID! No codes or trouble at all! The fit is amazing and comfortable on my head the felt lining was a nice touch! Music is crystal clear and the speaker placement is spot on. My wife happened to call me after I had set it up and you just press the button on the side and Pandora faded out and the call was connected! Perfect! Call audio was excellent on my end with better than phone to face sound (in stereo)! My wife told me I sounded great (better than normal actually) which I was worried about because initially I could not find the mic ports so I thought this would be a downfall. The HALO actually has 2 mic ports to filter out background noise and enhance voice audio.

The feature set is good as well. It sports a collapsable design and slim profile with a micro usb charging port, 3.5mm headset jack if bluetooth isn't your thing, and a usb to micro usb cable for the computer. One of the bigger features (although I haven't tested it yet) is its ability to connect to 2 bluetooth device simultaneously (again not a problem since I've given my ipod touch to my kids and am using DROID and doubletwist exclusively)*** It feels great to be rotten apple free)).

The only thing I have to get used to is the touch sensitive volume controls on the right ear piece. Although I am already getting better at it! All in all I would highly recommend these to anybody interested! I read some negative reviews online and just don't understand where they are coming from. These are one of the best purchases for my DROID to date! Let me know if you have any questions! Oh and I paid $82 after tax for them at Best Buy if you wanted to know!

DROIDHoff
P.S. If anyone wants picture I will post them let me know

Last edited:

pb8185

Reaction score
Just search for Jabra Halo on google if you want pics, pretty sweet looking set if you ask me. It just so happens I'm shopping for a bluetooth headset and was previously considering MotoRokr S9-HD

OP
DroidHoff

DroidHoff

Reaction score
Here you go! I took these from my DROID and uploaded them as soon as I could! Enjoy...... I definitely do!