Half of Ipad 2s sold were 3g

patfactorx

Reaction score
Gene Munster (analyst) said about half of the Ipad 2s sold so far were 3g. So maybe Samsung and Motorola weren't stupid in releasing their more profitable carrier versions first.

Btw LTE > 3g which makes Xoom a winner for those want a connected tablet.

I said it before. Tablets are for rich people. Don't complain about price. The majority of people buying them can easily afford it. I read a report that more than half of Ipad owners make $100k a yr

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

turdbogls

Reaction score
Gene Munster (analyst) said about half of the Ipad 2s sold so far were 3g. So maybe Samsung and Motorola weren't stupid in releasing their more profitable carrier versions first.

Btw LTE > 3g which makes Xoom a winner for those want a connected tablet.

I said it before. Tablets are for rich people. Don't complain about price. The majority of people buying them can easily afford it. I read a report that more than half of Ipad owners make $100k a yr

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App
i could believe that.....how in their right mind would buy an oversized ipod touch?

haha

but what does this have to do with android other than 3g is worst than 4G which the xoom will have?

OP
patfactorx

patfactorx

Reaction score
This for all the ppl who dont understand why the OEMs keep making 3g/4g tablets before the wifi versions

knighthonor

Reaction score
What makes the xoom the choice?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App