Greetings from Newport News!

interfac9

Reaction score
Hi all! Just introducing myself.... My name is Terrence, and I have owned my Verizon Droid for about 3 weeks, and I gotta say, its the most bestest, awesome-est phone I have ever owned. I'm a PC tech, and a tinkerer since I was old enough to hold a screwdriver, and this has been the most fun I have ever had with a phone. Rooted it immediately, loaded FRG22 and one of P3Droids low voltage kernels, tweaked it and banged it into the shape I wanted. I can pretty much do everything I would do on my desktop (except blue screen, hahahahaha!). I learned alot in a short period of time here, and I hope to get to know you guys well! Cheers! dancedroid

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome Terrence! Glad you joined us are are enjoying your phone. They are awesome devices.

Use to ride one of those big grey floating devices that are close by. But that was about 40 years ago.

Mike

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi all! Just introducing myself.... My name is Terrence, and I have owned my Verizon Droid for about 3 weeks, and I gotta say, its the most bestest, awesome-est phone I have ever owned. I'm a PC tech, and a tinkerer since I was old enough to hold a screwdriver, and this has been the most fun I have ever had with a phone. Rooted it immediately, loaded FRG22 and one of P3Droids low voltage kernels, tweaked it and banged it into the shape I wanted. I can pretty much do everything I would do on my desktop (except blue screen, hahahahaha!). I learned alot in a short period of time here, and I hope to get to know you guys well! Cheers! dancedroid

Wow you rooted right away? Im impressed, it took me at least 2 months to even consider rooting... Im the cautious type though. And i totally agree, this phone is the bestest phone, hand down. :) dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Terrence!! Ain't life grand now that you own a droid?!! :D

OP
I

interfac9

Reaction score
Wow you rooted right away? Im impressed, it took me at least 2 months to even consider rooting... Im the cautious type though. And i totally agree, this phone is the bestest phone, hand down. :) dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

It was the first thing I did after I left the store!