1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Green line down right side of Droid screen

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by codyerbb@gmail.com, May 17, 2011.

1. codyerbb@gmail.com

codyerbb@gmail.com New Member

Hi guys, I've been lurking for a while and hate that my first post is for help, but please help!

I got a replacement Droid today (certified new) and I turned it on to make sure it worked and everything. I didn't notice if the line was there or if it came after I rooted / flashed the MIUI rom. I tried factory reset and I tried flashing the CM7 mod, which is where I'm at now but it's still there. It comes up as soon as the M logo comes on. It stays green unless it's on a white background, then it turns purple. Any ideas?

I tried to take a screen but it doesn't shop up in the image. It's only about a pixel wide bright green line the runs from the top to the bottom on the far right. ):
Search tags for this page
android phone has green line on right side
bright green line on phone
green line cellphone screen

green line down phone screen

green line on android screen

green line on cell phone screen

green line on droid razr

green line on my phone screen

green line on phone screen

green lines on phone screen

how to get rid of green line on s4