Gran turismo 5!!!!!!!!!

OP
UNC

UNC

Reaction score
i can't stand the VW bus at the airport !!!!

Wait til the next Top Gear challenge. The Lotus Elise 111r race sucks.

Gran Turismo Challenge gives you the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 and its retarded fast... Just FYI!

OP
UNC

UNC

Reaction score
Add me, premedit8d

I think we can share cars, so if you need a ferrari for a series I can let you use one of mine. (I think).
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
Really wanna try this game out but can't give up black ops... too fun going 150-10 with the spawn trap going

OP
UNC

UNC

Reaction score
Look at my stats on Black Ops.... still able to quit cold turkey...

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Watch out for the last race on the kart's, its an absolute nightmare.

Sent from my DROID running UD2.1 @ 1Ghz

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
Haven't played gran turismo since the og ps1. Anyone else have the new need for speed? How is this game compared to that?

OP
UNC

UNC

Reaction score
Let me say again, all you GT5 fans on DF NEED to add me!

Premedit8d

tigerdango

Reaction score
Anyone who wants to add me as well, feel free. Although I more so like co-op stuff (RE5) and online multiplayer (MW2, Halo: Reach, etc). RazOfDreams

Reaction score
I will add you guys when I get on next.

Yes the race at the airfield after the vw bus SUCKS...

WOW - you call that fun - spawn trap..... another reason MW2 is better ....

OP
UNC

UNC

Reaction score
I have golded almost all of the challenges now, but that damned Elise 111 is the bane of my existence!

I got the gold in the Kubelwagon and microbus challenges, but can't even get silver on the 2nd one.

tigerdango

Reaction score
Sweet. :3 Meh I love the graphics on GT5 but I don't know if I can go back to GT after Forza. I don't know how GT5 is setup now as compared to the older ones like GT1 and 2 for PS1, but I remember trying to play GT1 for PS1 (in fact my girlfriend actually has it on her PS2) and to me it was so confusing. Like tons of lists and options and stuff (before you laugh at me I am horrible at micro-management stuff which it reminded me of lol). Forza III was insanely simpler than I remembered GT1. You could still heavily customize cars and such, but there was no need for licenses and all that ****. All you have to do is pick events and go through seasons of racing and stuff. Extremely fun without being complicated to me. But as I have not yet played GT5 and most you guys have, what is your thoughts on that? How is GT5's interface and such setup compared to GT1 and Forza III?

OP
UNC

UNC

Reaction score
Sweet. :3 Meh I love the graphics on GT5 but I don't know if I can go back to GT after Forza. I don't know how GT5 is setup now as compared to the older ones like GT1 and 2 for PS1, but I remember trying to play GT1 for PS1 (in fact my girlfriend actually has it on her PS2) and to me it was so confusing. Like tons of lists and options and stuff (before you laugh at me I am horrible at micro-management stuff which it reminded me of lol). Forza III was insanely simpler than I remembered GT1. You could still heavily customize cars and such, but there was no need for licenses and all that ****. All you have to do is pick events and go through seasons of racing and stuff. Extremely fun without being complicated to me. But as I have not yet played GT5 and most you guys have, what is your thoughts on that? How is GT5's interface and such setup compared to GT1 and Forza III?

The layout is pretty terrible. Really one of my only complaints.