Gran turismo 5!!!!!!!!!

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Been playing at my friends all day using the gran turismo gt wheel and pedal's. The game is phenominal.

Sent from my DROID running UD2.0 @ 1Ghz

Reaction score
This may be the 2nd game for my ps3. Have had it just over a year and the only game I own is mw2. Keep looking for something else but I am just too damn good at mw2 to just stop for any game....

This game has caught my eye though..........

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

My DROID beat-up your iphone

OP
UNC

UNC

Reaction score
I retired MW2 when I got Black Ops... now black ops may get an early retirement.

I like Black Ops more than MW2, and I have to have a shooter, so I probably won't sell it... it'll just get really dusty.

I'm serious guys, you MUST play this game or atleast look at it on a 3DTV. At our local Best Buy they had a small 3D display set-up (25") and it looked great, but when I got the guy to hook it to the 50" Bravia it looked incredible.

Reaction score
Treyarch doesn't know how to make a game. They fell way short with WAW , the thing people are liking about black ops is the customization you can do and not having to earn your upgrades by level or kills, just get enough $ to"buy"them.

Reaction score
I do understand the single player story line is great but you only go through that once if at all....

tigerdango

Reaction score
On a random note I just noticed this up top "Note: No political or religious discussions please." A forum after my own heart. <3

OP
UNC

UNC

Reaction score
Treyarch doesn't know how to make a game. They fell way short with WAW , the thing people are liking about black ops is the customization you can do and not having to earn your upgrades by level or kills, just get enough $ to"buy"them.

You have to level up AND buy the upgrades.
AND the perks are way harder to make "pro".

Black Ops and W@W are for the really good Duty players, the bad players on Black Ops end up with 2 and 20. They got rid of all the BS from MW2, no more 1MA danger close, no more commando crazy lunges, no more quick scope, and no more "death streaks". They don't reward anyone for sucking on the Treyarch games. (think of the time you had 24 in a row and died to someone with "painkiller")....

With ALL that being said, Black Ops and MW2 are both in the rearview.... The rearview of my 1971 Mach 1 rocking 700+ HP!!!!

Reaction score
picked up GT5 tonight .... last one at walmart .... even got in and out before the big rush - what do they need baracades for ???? jeeze - crazy people.

anyways ...

so far seems like a great game ... can't wait to get further into it...

still no MW2 though .............

Sniper_5

Reaction score
I've been running the special events with my friend, were level 15 right now and haven't even touched the regular racing series yet. I'd almost recommend doing this first after you get your B license because you'll gain tons of money and level pretty quick here, giving you a serious advantage once you hit a spec.

Sent from my DROID running UD2.0 @ 1Ghz