****GPS Problems with Rooted, Deoxed and Debloated Rom

VetteKlr

Reaction score
My GPS isn't finding me at all through any of my apps. Google maps and Navigation will not work. I use this alot as well. Anyone else having this? If so how did you overcome it?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if you was not having the issue before the rom then it could be your rom. if you have all three boxes checked in setting, location settings (vzw location services, standalone gps services, and google location services).

Redbaron134

Reaction score
I had the same problem with a Rom on my Droid X. I uninstalled Google maps and redownloaded the latest from the market. Worked fine after that. Nearest guess was after my CM7 nightly update something happened during the restore from titanium.

Sent from my DROID Bionic using DroidForums

OP
V

VetteKlr

Reaction score
It def. did not do it before. It's not Google Maps because I have a few other apps that use location as well and they can't find me either. Was wondering if anyone else with this Rom was having the problem. I may switch it up here in a few!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I uninstalled the Deodexed/Debloated ROM because I was getting a lot of dropd to 3G hwereas with the stock ROM it was 99.9999999% 4G anywhere....so it might have to do with that ROM.