Gorilla glass failure.

SmD71nG

Reaction score
Do you think I could still enroll with a broken screen. Thanks for posting too. :)

I agree on the slivers they've been rough on my hands

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I say you enroll and don't mention it, wait a week and then file a claim. Rack this up to experience and always get insurance from now on.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
A

androyd_rock

Reaction score
My Verizon guy told me to do this thru asurion...it sounds illegal....I don't want that im sending it in to moto hopefully they're quick about it

carguy

Reaction score
Do you think I could still enroll with a broken screen. Thanks for posting too. :)

I say you enroll and don't mention it, wait a week and then file a claim. Rack this up to experience and always get insurance from now on.

Recommending insurance fraud in a public forum... Fail.

RCFlyn

Reaction score

Recommending insurance fraud in a public forum... Fail.

Which is EXACTLY Why Insurance cost's what it does... Fraudulent claims = Everybody pays Higher Premiums/Deductibles in the End. WE Pay for someone elses dishonesty... Gotta Love it...

mikepd

Reaction score
It may not be worth it due to the cost of the phone but check with your insurance agent and see if the phone is covered under your homeowners policy as part of the contents section.

Depending on your deductible versus what you have to eventually pay, it may or may not be an option.

ecfiffer

Reaction score
So I dropped my phone today x users....I now have spider cracks in the screen bit it works fine I was wondering if Verizon Wireless will replace my screen or if I have to buy a new phone and no I don't have insurance

hey not to thread jack but i'm really thinking of selling my dx and going back to my OG D1.... shoot me a PM if you are interested