Google Voice.

Sandso9

Reaction score
is there a way to receive incoming calls using google voice cause everytime people call me it just send it to my google voice voicemail

djoliva

Reaction score
you should go to the google voice help page. i am not 100% sure but i think you have to connect your phone to the google voice server.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
We need some more details to help. How exactly are you currently set up? It sounds as if you have call forwarding enabled rather than conditional call forwarding but it's impossible to tell for certain without more details from you.

You've added your phone to your GV account?
Are people calling your cell number or your GV number?
How exactly did you set up forwarding for GV voicemail (if at all)?

OP
Sandso9

Sandso9

Reaction score
my real number is on my google voice and people are calling my google voice number and its saying there calling me it just goes straight to the googlevoice voicemail

romeov

Reaction score
my real number is on my google voice and people are calling my google voice number and its saying there calling me it just goes straight to the googlevoice voicemail

No offense dude, but I have no idea what you just said. Try some punctuation, we'll help you out.

OP
Sandso9

Sandso9

Reaction score
Okay its an incoming call problem let's say someone called my verizon number okay? My phone rings and it says he's calling. Now if they call my google voice, my phone doesn't ring and it sends the caller to the gv voicemail. What im asking is there anyway I can answer an incoming call through google voice?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

romeov

Reaction score
Oh, ok.

It sounds to me that you don't have your Verizon number set up in your Google Voice account settings as a forwarding phone. Log into Google.com/voice and check under settings and phones to make sure your verizon number is in there and then verified. Check the settings of the number to to make sure its not set to do not disturb or something, or it would do just what you are describing.

OP
Sandso9

Sandso9

Reaction score
Oh, ok.

It sounds to me that you don't have your Verizon number set up in your Google Voice account settings as a forwarding phone. Log into Google.com/voice and check under settings and phones to make sure your verizon number is in there and then verified. Check the settings of the number to to make sure its not set to do not disturb or something, or it would do just what you are describing.

Thanks i got it working now :)