google voice search problem

andrew92

Reaction score
so i never really noticed this problem till last week but originally i thought I never had a problem with it. Every time I try to open up google voice search wether it be from long pressing the search button or opening it up from the app drawer it always force closes. So I thought I would delete and reinstall it from the market but however every time I try to delete it, it never finishes the job. Any suggestions?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the same problem....bothers me because I used it a lot when I could. Waiting for fix....but this is the only issue I have with Liberty.

jimberg

Reaction score
same here. clearing the cache for it only makes it take a few more MS before fc.

sent from my liberated droid 2

chezzeman

Reaction score
i had this same problem until i used root explorer to go into /system/app and deleted it from there (dont forget to mount system rw in liberty toolbox). then i re downloaded it from the market and all was good

edit: titanium backup can also uninstall system apps

jimberg

Reaction score
i had this same problem until i used root explorer to go into /system/app and deleted it from there (dont forget to mount system rw in liberty toolbox). then i re downloaded it from the market and all was good

edit: titanium backup can also uninstall system apps

awesome. removed with liberty toolbox then reinstalled from market. worked great! thanks.

sent from my liberated droid 2

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am so happy now I removed it from liberty toolbox like you suggested reinstalled it and it works

Sent from a Liberated Droid 2 using the DF app.