Google Pixel Tablet

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Google Pixel Tablet post. Is anyone else interested in the new Pixel Tablet? Anyone else plan on buying one? I just ordered a hazel Pixel Tablet. My main motivation for getting this is a larger home hub when the tablet is in the dock and the dual user support. I can use it when needed and load my Google account, or my wife can use it when needed and it loads her Google account. Put it back on the dock and it's basically a Home Hub. And I can link the speaker in this with the original Home Speaker in the kitchen for dual speaker stereo sound. It's definitely a want and not a need for me. I wish they priced this lower, but it is what it is. At least I got $130 off via store credit and a Pixel referral coupon code.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I don't have a use for one since I'm home alone but I have to say very interesting and the home hub looks great ..I'm looking forward to your guys thoughts on it while daily using it ..

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I received my new Pixel Tablet yesterday. I'm going to get it all setup this weekend. I'm looking forward to see how the multi-user functionality works. I read yesterday that the tablet also recognizes different docks and what room it is in based on the dock. I plan on buying at least one more dock so we can use it as a smart home display in multiple rooms

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I received my new Pixel Tablet yesterday. I'm going to get it all setup this weekend. I'm looking forward to see how the multi-user functionality works. I read yesterday that the tablet also recognizes different docks and what room it is in based on the dock. I plan on buying at least one more dick so we can use it as a smart home display in multiple rooms

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Awesome and looking forward to your review of it