bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
It's bc headphone jacks are yesterday its all about what is the latest... And it always will be... from smaller phones to larger phones to no bezel phones to no jack phones.. It will always be the case.. I do agree I don't feel the need yet to remove it until you have advanced enough that not having it is a slam dunk positive... Myself I don't ever want to use a wired headset I know some offer better audio experience but for my everyday usage it's wireless all the way. And these newer headphones go days over week easily for me before a charge.. I do understand why peeps miss it..

Sent using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
It's bc headphone jacks are yesterday its all about what is the latest... And it always will be... from smaller phones to larger phones to no bezel phones to no jack phones.. It will always be the case.. I do agree I don't feel the need yet to remove it until you have advanced enough that not having it is a slam dunk positive... Myself I don't ever want to use a wired headset I know some offer better audio experience but for my everyday usage it's wireless all the way. And these newer headphones go days over week easily for me before a charge.. I do understand why peeps miss it..

Sent using Tapatalk

iphone users like the status symbol of the white wire running from their phone to their ear. I guess that is why they are upset that the jack is gone. I wonder how the sound quality is through the dongle.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
iphone users like the status symbol of the white wire running from their phone to their ear. I guess that is why they are upset that the jack is gone. I wonder how the sound quality is through the dongle.
I've tried the dongle and didn't notice any difference at all.. I actually have it attached to my wire in my bag for the one day I don't pay attention and my headphones die on commute... I haven't had that problem yet but there is always a chance... Haha

Sent using Tapatalk

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Looks like a smaller 6P.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk