Google music

Mace Windu

Reaction score
Attempting to play a song gets me the following error:
Sorry, the application Music (process com.google.android.music) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again".

Any suggestions? Uninstalled, reinstalled already. Running liberty v0.8
Thanks in advance

Sent from my DROIDX

mattv111

Reaction score
I've had the same problem. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled. I've also tried clearing cache. I'm on liberty v0.9. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ABQNM

Reaction score
I had this happen and I tried a lot of things, but what worked for me was to uninstall the music app, delete data for the stock music app and then delete my google account that was tied to the music app. Then I reinstalled and after it finally recognized my google music subscription status it synced and all was well. This is just my experience. YMMV

OP
Mace Windu

Mace Windu

Reaction score
Enable ads in liberty toolbox. Odd, but solved issue for me. let me know how it worked out for you.

Sent from my DROIDX

mattv111

Reaction score
Yea thanks worked for me too. I was looking around in google music for an option to enable music then it hit me to look in the toolbox

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

tsmith9191

Reaction score
whenever I try to stream music on my x2 rooted with liberty it always crashes. Anyone else have any help?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Snow02

Reaction score
It's a bug. Try streaming using wifi once, then it should work fine after that.

tsmith9191

Reaction score
Lol really? its annoying

Snow02

Reaction score
Not really a big deal in the end though. But it is an odd bug.

tsmith9191

Reaction score
They really need to fix it. And is there any other way of fixing the problem?

tsmith9191

Reaction score
I do but sometimes I play on wifi first then later I try playing on 3g and it doesn't work ;(

tsmith9191

Reaction score
Even after I stream over wifi then play over 3g right after it will work for a short while then force close again...

JJDH

Reaction score
Up until now I used isyncr to download I tunes to my phones.. Today I started up the Google music.. Previously I was able to set any song as my wakeup alarm on my phone with alarm clock extreme. My computer isn't done downloading but I do have some songs that I now can play on my music player meaning they are complete.. The alarm clock extreme now doesn't see any songs to choose for alarm. I have music set too listen offline so it would download to the phone.. Will the music be recognized once the computer is done? Do I need another app to be able to choose songs for alarms or ringtones?

Sent with Gnex on the green tap

Reaction score
When you make music available offline, it doesn't actually download the file like you would expect. Instead, Google has decided to download the songs and keep them in a "cache" folder so no other music player will recognize them. Only Google music.

This is the one major fail that makes me not use Google music.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums