google calendar sync

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by paule54600, Nov 27, 2010.

1. paule54600

paule54600 New Member

I recently updated my droid 2 to system ver 2.3.2 and easy tether still works without rooting the phone. Google calender sync still will not work manually. Has anyone else had this problem?
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Yes, I've seen people have issues with this. I don't know of a solution but I did find this: Droid 2: Calendar Won’t Sync.

Give it a try and let us know if that works.
  3. mbuebel

mbuebel New Member

clearing data and resynch works, but why did it mess up in the first place???

thanks for your help. my issue was one of my calendars wasn't synching (was working fine on my wife's original droid, but not on my droid 2). tried doing soft reset, very frustrating. clearing the data worked well, but bigger issue is i didn't even realize the calendar was missing (i have about 8 that I follow). almost led me to a big scheduling snafoo. i really depend on this and missing one of my calendars, especially without an error notification, is unacceptable.

again, appreciate your input. i wish there was some way to inform google, or is it motorola?

michael
Search tags for this page

android calendar limits

android google calendar delete limit exceeded

delete limit exceeded calendar

droid calendar limits

www.droidforums.net 100562-google-calendar-sync