Google Calendar Sync?

littlemay

Reaction score
What worked was creating another Google account w/calendar setup before adding the account to the phone. Once I did that, the original Google account used showed the calendar sync option. After that I removed the account I just creating and I am syncing with no problems.

YES! This works beautiful. Easy way to get calendar to synch is to create a dummy google account. Use your primary google e-mail to share your calendar with the dummy account. Than Add the dummy GOOGLE account to the phone and the "Synch calendar" option will show up on account. After you confirm your primary google account has the "synch calendar" option, delete the dummy google account. TADA! calener is working now. THANK YOU!!! dancedroid

Danilla Ice

Reaction score
Thanks rouge1!

I had this same problem, tried reboot and pulling the battery with no luck.

What worked was creating another Google account w/calendar setup before adding the account to the phone. Once I did that, the original Google account used showed the calendar sync option. After that I removed the account I just creating and I am syncing with no problems.

Your suggestion of creating another google account worked perfect for me. The calendar sync on my original account magically appeared. Thanks for the info!