going to verizon

Derek32

Reaction score
having multiple problems.

going to store tonight to get either a replacement or a new phone since im still within ym 30 days.

lookinig at droidx and the fascinate. or just a replacement D2

vatothe0

Reaction score
having multiple problems.

going to store tonight to get either a replacement or a new phone since im still within ym 30 days.

lookinig at droidx and the fascinate. or just a replacement D2

Cool story bro

pool_shark

Reaction score
Just the other day you were saying you loved it, what did you do to it?

OP
D

Derek32

Reaction score
pool shark..its not working right thehy obviousely couldnt replicate the problems.. he did but blamed it on somethung elseand its still not working.

considering the fascinate but dont want to downgrade to a fricken samsung

OP
D

Derek32

Reaction score
to tell you the ttuth ihear nothng bt good things about the x bu idont really like it.

its either i stay with the D2 or switch to the fascnate. i love the wat the d2 looks but i love the s creen on the fascinate. and the screen is immaculate on that phone.

i just dont know if i can gvie uop my d2 lol. if only i culd hve both :/

pool_shark

Reaction score
What is it doing?

Maybe it's an app. Start backing off your apps starting with the most recent and see if your problem goes away.

I remember that you installed launcher pro. Did you remove any widgets from your home screens before installing it? I was told leaving the widgets up on the default launcher can cause problems when you install a new launcher.

GoPackGo

Reaction score
to tell you the ttuth ihear nothng bt good things about the x bu idont really like it.

its either i stay with the D2 or switch to the fascnate. i love the wat the d2 looks but i love the s creen on the fascinate. and the screen is immaculate on that phone.

If only you could type in a way that I could read what you are saying.

pool_shark

Reaction score

If only you could type in a way that I could read what you are saying.

It's text lingo.

MrKleen

Reaction score
What is it doing?

Maybe it's an app. Start backing off your apps starting with the most recent and see if your problem goes away.

I remember that you installed launcher pro. Did you remove any widgets from your home screens before installing it? I was told leaving the widgets up on the default launcher can cause problems when you install a new launcher.

Yes... if you don't remove the widgets from your original stock home screen before installing LauncherPro you will have the widgets running twice.

Some of the widgets are a little finicky on LauncherPro, but I guess you just have to get used to that.

Good luck with you decision between phones. I also have the D2 and am enjoying it.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you need a hand getting your device going just ask. I suggest getting rid of all auto task killers. The droid 2 has been running smooth for me but that is not saying you do not have something going wrong.
What we need to find out is if its a hardware or a software issue. Software issues can be fixed with a factory reset while hardware will require a replacement.

OP
D

Derek32

Reaction score
sorry about the tping my laptop is misisng a few keys lol.

im at the moment COMPLETELY torn between the D23 and the SF.

i will mss the nbotificacation light on the d2 and i will miss the f act that is looks so proffessional on the back of the phone. im not quitew sure yet if i NEED the physical qwerty keyboard. i know the "new"thing now is touch screen keyboards i think its time to give up my hysical keyboard and get on with a touch screen. i love the screen it seems to work better on the facinate but i just know that motorola seems to be better than samsung...

im torn