Gmail problem, please help!

Sbeck

Reaction score
Anytime I send an email to someone from my Gmail account on my X, it comes back to my home PC. Example...from my X I send an email to my buddy darryl. Darryl gets the email and everything looks good on the X. Then when I'm on the home desktop and check my Gmail account, the email I sent Darryl shows up in my inbox like I sent it to myself. I can't find any settings that autoforward, plus if it did, why doesn't it come back to the X?????/

Sent from my DROIDX

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You probably should go to your gmail inbox on the computer. There is probably a setting there to send a copy to your main account on your computer. Just my guess.:)

OP
S

Sbeck

Reaction score
I just double checked and I don't see any settings inside my Gmail that would cause this. I would expect the email to show up as a SENT email on my desktop, but it's coming in as NEW mail!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Do you have your gmail account setup with a custom "From" address? If so, the "trigger" for sending the email to the other account is probably in those settings.

jsw6380a

Reaction score
Go into Gmail and go to settings, forward&pop and look to see if you posted a forwarding by accident or if not check filters..

OP
S

Sbeck

Reaction score
Ok I checked and no custom from address and forwarding address is blank.

Sent from my DROIDX