1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gmail 2.3 reply function settings

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by LoneWolf15, Sep 23, 2010.

1. LoneWolf15

LoneWolf15 New Member

I just got the new GMail 2.3 this morning for my Droid 2, and I'm happy they moved the Reply functions to the top of the e-mail.

However, the current display method truncates the buttons; you need to hit an arrow on the right side of them to expand them, which adds text labels, and additional buttons. I did this for one e-mail conversation, but it doesn't stay for that e-mail or as a default setting; you need to tap the button every time.

Does anyone know if there is a way to set the GMail app to always show these settings (Star, Reply, Reply All) to fully expanded? I know it's a new app, but if anyone has any information, I'd appreciate it. I didn't see anything in the settings myself.
Search tags for this page
android gmail reply address
change gmail reply setting
gmail email reply settings
gmail reply button missing

gmail reply function

gmail reply to setting
gmail, reply all, troubleshooting

gmail, reply to setting