emails sending twice

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 2' started by indecision_reigns, Feb 10, 2013.

1. indecision_reigns

indecision_reigns New Member

Hi - does anyone know why my GN-7105T is sending every e-mail twice? I have a g-mail account and am using the standard mail app not the gmail app. I have deleted all account data from the gmail app too. I have the account in question set as the default account for the phone. The e-mails don't show up twice in the sent folder in the mail app, i noticed it in replies and when I log into my account on my computer. Thanks in advance!! :icon_ banana:
  2. Uncle700

Uncle700 New Member

Do you have it checked to send you a blind copy with every email sent? I saw that in the setup for the accounts.
  3. indecision_reigns

Checked that out and no its not set to CC or BCC my account on send, it shows up in emails to other people as well what I've sent to myself to test what's happening. .
  4. tj34rest

tj34rest New Member

I have dealt with the same issue. Not sure how to resolve. Emails are sent twice to those I send them to. Very annoying. Does anyone have a solution?
  5. indecision_reigns

Hey- I fixed the problem: I deleted -all- accounts I had synced and cleared all data from relevant apps: splanner, gmail and maill apps; then added my two google accounts again through the "add account/google" .. I was able to sync splanner with my google accoint this way and moved to the gmail app. It seems it was sending twice because I had added my google accounts this way and also synced mail app to the relevant account separately. Note: I do not have mail app synced with anything and use the gmail app for emailing.. hope this helps!
Search tags for this page

2 email copies in sent folder in gslaxy s4

android phone sends email twice
can htc sending out messages twice
emails from note get sent twice

every email sends twice

gmail sending twice
mail app sending twice from android

my droid sends emails twice

my htc mail app sends out an email twice when i send it
samsung email sent twice
samsung galaxy 3 sends all emails twice