1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

E-Mail Signature

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by scottalanbeck, Oct 8, 2010.

1. scottalanbeck

scottalanbeck New Member

My DROID X is set to receieve e-mails from my office computer through COMCAST and since it won't send e-mail back out through the same service I was forced to route replies through my g-mail account. Problem is, any reply I make to work e-mails that routes back through g-mail signs the e-mail from ME. I've been getting a lot of grief about this and wondered if anybody has had this problem and solved it. I thought it would be a simple fix to my g-mail account settings, so I changed the g-mail signature to my name and it works if I send from the g-mail application or from my desktop g-mail account, but STILL signs my e-mails sent as a response to my office e-mail as ME. Help.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Moved to the X general discussion section.

Mike
Search tags for this page

android won't save my email signature

change email sig