Glass screen protector?

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've seen a couple people now that have a glass screen protector, typically cost them around $40. Tried doing a Google search but came up short (although I didn't spend extensive time searching). Has anyone seen this for the Maxx?

Sent from my Droid Maxx

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ya I can't find anything either for the maxx. Guess they don't make em.

qwikset

Reaction score
Spigen makes solid glass screen protectors for some phones. Namely the S4 and the Iphone. They are pretty sweet. Haven't seen any for a droid max yet.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
So they are much more durable? I would think they would be more prone to cracking, breaking, shattering, etc?

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
They're tempered glass screen protectors. They are more durable and can be reused, on the same type of phone obviously, which is good for insurance claims and whatnot.

Vegasdroid33

Reaction score
I have a friend, that has this type of screen protector for his GS4. They have a really nice feeling to them. I wish someone would make it for the MAXX!

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
They're tempered glass screen protectors. They are more durable and can be reused, on the same type of phone obviously, which is good for insurance claims and whatnot.

Interesting, I wonder if they make them for the Moto X?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
If this is the type of protector you mean, I use a ZAGG Invisible Shield:

Motorola Droid Maxx Screen Protector | ZAGG

If you use a case, they have on that stops intrusion of the case onto you edge of the protector, thus stopping it from peeling off at the edge. If it ever becomes damaged, it has lifetime guarantee and you only pay shipping. Just register when you purchase and it is easy to located on the website later on, if needed.

Good luck on your search.