getting replacement droid Wed. battery $25!

cisco0910

Reaction score
Had my droid for over a month then on xmas day it mysteriously stopped playing mp3 files. That means all my music including my downloaded ringtones won't play, which sucks to say the least. Took it to a vzw store and they coiuldnt get them to play either. Now there fedexing me a brand new one Tuesday but more likely Wednesday they said.
I'm gonna have to ship my deffective one out or there gonna charge me. I do not have to include the battery so ill sell anybody who wants my brand new battery that comes in with my new droid for $25. paypal will work. Pm me if u want it. I also have a 100% feedback on ebay also if you prefer that way but will do it $29 buy it now cause there a "listing fee".
So if anybody interested in battery or suggestions why my droid stopped playing mp3 files let me know.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I am sure the "new" one will not have a Battery, SDCard or Battery Door.....

At least that's how it's been in the past...

MissEvoIXMR

Reaction score
yes you will sell your battery and have to buy a new one Tuesday... verizon specifically tells you not to return the battery because your replacement will not have one. However they have made this mistake once with a bb pearl I used to use... I would wait till Tuesday and the jump the gun for selling it ;) it would also be nice having a back up battery if you are lucky enough to get a new battery along with the phone... keep us posted on what ya get :)

OP
cisco0910

cisco0910

Reaction score
Oh yea? Well I've gotten like 4 replacements mailed to me with my voyager and they always have. I had 4 batteries, chargers, etc..

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Oh yea? Well I've gotten like 4 replacements mailed to me with my voyager and they always have. I had 4 batteries, chargers, etc..

They might do things differently with the Droid. Besides, I think you should keep an extra battery in case, but it's your choice of course.

OP
cisco0910

cisco0910

Reaction score
Yes I'm gonna wait to get new phone to sell battery cause ill sell the brand new one still in plastic "if" its included. Sorry for not makin that clear. ;)

Arkainzeye

Reaction score
Ive been with verizon since 1995 and every replacement phone sent to "me" never had a battery Nor a battery door. They even told me with all my other smartphone to remove the memory card as well..

OP
cisco0910

cisco0910

Reaction score
Oh, ok. Guess I won't get a battery unless I get lucky. My old phone voyager like I said, I had 4 batteries and chargers...maybe cause the piece of junk wasn't a smartphone. Lol

MissEvoIXMR

Reaction score
Ummm voyager vs droid???? Umm nooo they probably kept sending u batteries so you could actually use that thing! I have had nothing but bb and smartphones with verizon... like I said just one mistake and it was for the pearl... the cheapest bb on market lol

Guchi

Reaction score
i just got my new droid from asurion so anybody that wants a brand new battery pm me $25 shipped

Guchi

Reaction score
i got my replacement and it was a whole brand new phone with all the accesories and the box. the battery is gone now