Getting ready guide for ota

inessi

Reaction score
Hi guys, literally been 5 hours now but i finally got my dinc back to stock radio and recovery and 2.1 update-1. since it took me 5 hours and theres probably gonna be a huge influx of people trying to do as i did i figured id set up a roadmap for what you need to do.
(i cant take credit for pretty much anything here accept for pointing you in the right direction)

Alright so first off in order to do this nice and easy you need to get your dinc into s-off.

S-off tool

(be sure you have a custom recovery such as clockwork otherwise you cant do this)

alright so download that file save it somewhere and put it on your sd card as is dont change the file name at all as i had a problem changing it and it wouldnt install was a lil strange but i have worst luck in the world.

so now thats its on your sd card go ahead and boot into hboot, go into recovery and choose install zip from sd card locate the zip on your sd card and accept it should take about 7-10 seconds to install.

once thats done go ahead and reboot. ( just to make sure go ahead and boot into hboot at the top of the screen it should say something along the lines of " INCREDIBLEC XCSHIP S-OFF " if thats correct lets move on to next steps)

alright now that your in s-off we can get the real work done.

now go Here and download the zip and follow the extremely simple instructions. once all is said and done you should be completely back to normal.

once again i cant take really any credit here, credit goes out to unrevoked ,olta777,Berzerker7 at XDA,aiccucs, and rdmerck at xda.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Will you still be rooted though?

Because I want to downgrade my kernal as well

OP
I

inessi

Reaction score
With s-off you still have the ability to root after any update so when 2.2comes think all you need to do is put a custom recovery back on and then you can play with your kernel