getting droid sat day need help

driodnoob

Reaction score
hello am getting the phone sat day..is there any question that i should ask them about like hidden fees or someone said that you cant access the web or email without double the phone charges.. any help is thanks

thanks
Anthony

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hello am getting the phone sat day..is there any question that i should ask them about like hidden fees or someone said that you cant access the web or email without double the phone charges.. any help is thanks

thanks
Anthony

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. There is a charge for data, it's 30.00 for unlimited data.

Don't worry, when ever you get a new phone or sign up for a new contract they carefully go over the details with you. Just remember it will cost an additional 30.00 to own a Droid.

OP
D

driodnoob

Reaction score
mine is Verzion....and not a new contract i have a DARE and am gettin a driod cuz the dare is dyin:mad:

i know there is a 30 fee...and app how do they bill you

SpykeZ

Reaction score
mine is Verzion....and not a new contract i have a DARE and am gettin a driod cuz the dare is dyin:mad:

i know there is a 30 fee...and app how do they bill you

Hey, theres no hidden fees or anything. You buy the phone and instead of just paying for your minutes and txt plan every month, they'll include the data plan too. It's standard with like...5GB? for like 15 a month or whatever it is but it's pretty common knowledge you want the unlimited (30 dollar plan) plan cause you'll eat data like it's nothing playing with all these apps.

The only "hidden" fee they should and will let you know about is the insurance is going to be like 3 dollars more due to it being such a more advanced phone that what you had.

Other than that, apps and all that is done through google check out assuming your buying an app, theres PLENTY of free stuff and demo software. It's pretty much synced with your google (gmail) account once you get your phone so when you buy an app, it brings you to the google check out (really only need to sign in once) and you hit pay for app or whatever it says then you download the app. You also have 24 hours to uninstall an app if you don't like it for a full refund. :icon_ banana:

So other than a miniscule amount more for insurance and the data plan free, you've got nothing else to worry about :) There might be an app that needs a subscription like pandora radio if you want the full version but thats another story, they won't through that sub on you, you have to sign up for that yourself.

Hope this helps :D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Anthony! We're glad that you've decided to join us! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: